I L.O.V.E exam

who doesn't? Exam is when I got A's and I am so happy. Exam is when I can see the proud look on my parents' faces (long time ago....time kecik2). punya bangga .ngeee

For exam, we are tested, emotionally, spiritually and intellectually. In fact, some might feel that we are at stake of life and death when we are facing exam.

I love exam, I love it when it can stop me from wandering and make me stay focus. I love it when I feel that it is the only moment that I can prove to my parents that I am doing good here that I am doing SOMETHING MEANINGFUL.

As for me, exam isn't that bad. I can smell my own SELF when I am about to sit for any exam. Wanting the best, pray hard, nervous, fever..all come into one. COMBO...

Well I am not the one who study earlier. I am overnight person. Procrastinator is my name. bikin malu. I am about to change. It is/was my ever resolution for years. Risky and bikin rosak otak because I need to cover many things in a short period of time. Yet, I can't deny that sometimes the MAGIC works. sometimes it COULD have killed me.

To make the magic works, is to believe in ourselves. With the desire to win YOU, always build trust in YOU. success will come like magnet stick with you ...no doubt!

0 ♥ notes: