tambah tolak


the helping hands


I have raised my thought to abah, he discouraged me at first though this is solely for him.Having proposed my idea of the room, he was reluctant but nodded.

Then, the project began. We started with the all those basic, framing the room.


tempat abah berehat2



While abg Lee was busy doing his job, abah and I went to wooden door shop to find my dream royal door. For this, I allocated quite ringgit to realize the fairy glassy door of my dream. Haha, abah laughed at me but when he saw my straight and super seriousness wajah, he agreed with my choice. Did I mention the awkward silence when laoban mentioned the cost. aiyo. selagi ada pintu, selagi itu aku mahu!

berdarah mata


Peertemuan yang tak disangka


I would love to share my happiness with abah, the only hero of mine. Hope the renovation will make us all happier, for we are going to have better living room (space abah space!). Next stop, marbles shop, window and the frame and lastly paint man. Hurm, biarlah semakin bertambah kasih sayang dalam family ini, amin.

Charity starts at your doorstep ^_^

0 ♥ notes: