happy inside, unsatisfy outside

today's lesson === never do procrastination, not again

last night, i forgot almost everything. i left my phone on the restaurant because it fell and i was not even notice it there, on the floor. i convinced myself not to think bout the phone and focused on the BIG things today. Yet, i cant give my full attention n i slept early last night. there i go, forgot about mandarin test which carry 40% for my carry marks...haiya...xcover apa2 ma
again, i am so sorry for my dear that MAYBE wait for me, for my replies last night. it was an accident, i am so sorry k

early morning, after having light breakfast, i went to the restaurant. luckily, it was there. am so thankful, so grateful, so @%#&@! life is on my side, btol ckp ko dear, handphone to nyawa bg yg punya satu handphone jak. mmg aku separuh nyawa tika phone ndak bersamaku sepanjang mlm dan pagi...apapon, THANK GOD i found my blackest black sony.

going through the test... HAHAHA...Listening, peh tahap gaban punya laju ckp cina, cant even code the words, cant even understand to answer the correct answer. maybe the problem is with me bcoz i have problem to focus n focus. iv tried, at least. naseb bek, impromptu agak berjaya..syukur la nak...heheheh

then again, presentation hour..huhuhu, mcm %*^(&*())%%^$ aku ndak tawla mcmn lagi maw kasi puas dia, she has too much expectation for a pathetic girl like me...i cant even give her the best bcoz she alredi shows something in her face that make me feels like a jerk. this is my very first time having a very emo lecturer n oso so bias to be true..haiya...mengumpz lagik..hihi

today is a long, long day... a happy, happy day(ironically)

hope tomorrow rainbow will content me bcoz today rain is like cat and dog =)

0 ♥ notes: