permulaan titik tengah, atas bawah

this is my very first blog that i have created a long, long time ago. 4 years ago, to be exact. this is a blog where i discover a part of me. i want to continue using it instead of delete it.so, i did few changes. actually i have to start from a to z. already got the knowledge but got to learn back.

all the entries that i wanted to delete, i decided not to. WHY? it shows my cognitive development through the years. seriously $&%!* i have changed. i had changed. from a very childish girl to a maturer one. hahaha...betol atau tidak, terima je la kn...

damnation. i have to let go my past yet currently i have to face the reality. that i am not in the teen world anymore. moving on, i am moving on. i am going to be an educator. educating people. educating the young generation. now educating rita flying in my head. this story teaches me a lot. i like it. though it is quite boring. it makes me realize that how much i sucks in literature...but i am constantly learn. learn from my mistakes and become a grown girl...

ALL people learn from their mistakes. i believe so...better stop #@!&^, i'l continue the story about L.I.T.E.R.A.T.U.R.E later...i have to do my laundry...excuse M.E

0 ♥ notes: