huayu final tomorrow!

i am about to sit for final paper Mandarin III, tomorrow... hurm, sgt teramat nervous i feel, yet haven't done my revision. pity me aight? no..how pathetic i am, to waste the time..to waste the whole week...poor me...poor zick..blekh

again, self-absorbed...thinking...i do too much thinking. headache ni kapla..tatau napa lately aku dh taw makna headache, aku jarang headache ni, xde dlm kamus idop ne. adesh

anyway, 'dekat tapi jauh'...yes, this 'pepatah' reminds me of my relationship with my bestie...we both floating, falling apart.....jauh..semakin jauh...what to do???that parasit has taken over my place...n me just look at the drama n do nothing...no, no...i should clap my hand n laugh at the tragedy..hahahaha


at some time, i feel that no one could stand me...neither her...letting her go is the best way...tata~

nnnnd good luck to me...for my huayu final paper tomorrow~

1 ♥ notes:

Anonymous said...

good luck zick! chayoo chayoo!!