a week to remember`

it is the hardest week ever...gotta be tougher, convince myself that i am ok, everything gonna b ok, n hopefully alright.. i promise myself, never again i put myself into such situation.it hurts me, it hurts him...it hurts everybody...

why should u call me when u just wanna hurt me? y should u put my hand aside when u say that u wana stay in my life forever?dont promise when u cant fulfill, jerk!

at a moment, i thought no one could understand me, no one could stand me..it is just me that nobody cant stand with...but it is ok...i dun wana b somebody else....i just wana b me...buruknya aku, baiknya aku, sukanya aku, miserable nya aku...aku hanya maw menjadi aku...zick.titik.

n i am happy to just being myself..not pretending to be good yet ugly inside...being transparent i show the ugliness n the worst that i had in me....maybe people laugh at me, people talk my behind...the best thing is we dont lie...thats more important to me..i dont lie to myself..am not pretender...

that is just a thought..aight..k..good night dunia!

0 ♥ notes: